Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Little Turtle

I'm a total mess...I start work tomorrow, and for the past two days I cry at everything. I can't imagine how many special moments I'm going to miss with Rylie because of work. I want so badly just to be able to stay at home and raise her the way a mother should be able to. I don't want to miss all of her firsts, and when I do, it's going to hurt so bad. What if she doesn't know me? What if I can't help her to stop crying, because she's so used to what the person taking care of her does? Will I have to call her grandmother to find out what my own daughter's schedule is like so that I can keep her on track on the weekends? It sucks so bad that things are the way they are right now financially, because that's the only thing keeping me from staying with my baby girl. She's not going to be a baby forever...I'm going to miss out on it all. :(

Another thing to remember is that when Rylie does her stretching, a lot of times she'll stretch her neck out and poke her head forward real far. I call her my little turtle when she does that. She's so adorable, I love her so very much.

No comments: