Sunday, August 12, 2012

25

So my birthday was August 4th and this year it fell on a Saturday! I love when that happens, because it's easier for everyone to get together because you don't have to schedule get-togethers around work schedules. Anyway, I was super excited to have dinner with my parents, my family and my sister, Mindy's family at Boo Dawg's in Boerne! Our kids had a great time playing and all the adults enjoyed our time talking and catching up with one another...I am so blessed to have such wonderful people around me!

The Whole Clan



The Big Kids



Cupcake Faces



Rylie and Reagan got me a present! :)



My Mom and Dad



My Family



Then on Sunday night, Craig's family had a birthday gathering for me. Rylie had been telling me all week that I wanted a strawberry cake for my birthday, but I actually wanted homemade chocolate ice cream so I got completely and totally spoiled with both! Along with that, Mom Cobabe made me my favorite meal of West Texas enchiladas and fried eggs! :) So awesome. I'm so happy I have such great in-laws.



Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! Yay to being a quarter of a century old!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Shauna,
I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday with your family.